Hands down the BEST Stock Trading Software Around...
This Marketclub review will summarize my actual use of the service thus far. I'd like to say that it's the best stock trading software around, but it's so much more than that.
Seriously, it's like an oasis of trading tools and education all designed to help you become a better trader. Marketclub has even become a common term used around our house.
Not too long ago I had my stock charts up and I was reviewing the charts one-by-one and my wife walked in and said, "Wow, I haven't seen those in awhile. That used to be what was always on your computer screen."
I explained that I don't have to review them each night anymore because I automated the whole process using Marketclub's platform.
Okay...enough of my ramblings, let me move on to the Marketclub review...
What's Included with your Membership?
With Marketclub you can research and use their tools for stocks, futures, metals, forex, ETF’s and more. However, I'm an options trader so my use of the service is strictly limited to the stock side of things.
Please keep this in mind as you proceed through this Marketclub review because invariably I will leave out a ton of other things that the service offers.
Here are just a few of the tools you will have access to once you join Marketclub:
- Trade Alerts
You can set up trade alerts to be notified of net changes, new highs and lows, changes in trend score, breakouts, or when their "Trade Triangles" have been issued for one or all of the symbols in your portfolio.
- Trade Triangle Technology
In the past, I would frown upon stock trading software because I felt that the people selling the systems were selling pipe dreams. However, Marketclub seems to have the best stock trading software I've seen thus far.
This is only based on the accuracy of their buy and sell signals. I'll show you this later in the video portion of the Marketclub review.
- Talking Chart Technology
When you are reviewing your stock charts you can click on an icon and an audible voice will come on tell you what is going on in the market.
I've only used this a few times. Depending on what mood I'm in, I tend to get annoyed with the voice. Don't get me wrong, it's a great feature, I just have issues (smile).
- Smart Scan
I consider this the lazy way to trade, because it finds trades for you. This tool literally scans through all of the stocks in their database and identifies charting patterns that are primed for large moves.
They have several parameters to choose from in order to find these stocks.
- Trade School: Online seminars from the world's top trading experts
- Data Central: Unlimited downloads for over 230,000 symbols
- Premium Stock Charts
- Portfolio Analysis
- Diversified Research in stocks, futures, metals, forex, ETF’s and more
The services that they provide are all web-based so there is absolutely no software to download on your computer. I happen to like this because I don't have to drag around my laptop everywhere I go.
The rest of the Marketclub review will be based on how I've used the service in my daily trading.
How I Use the Service
Each trader has his/her own needs and my needs as an option trader are very different than the needs of a stock trader. Marketclub has helped me with my trading, but they are a little weak on the options trading side of the things.
I'll give you an overview of how I've used the service thus far and I will follow up with a video showing you some of the trade signals produced by the Marketclub software.
Since Marketclub is not set up for option traders, I've used their stock buy and sell signals to assist me with getting in and out of trades.
Once you join you will have access to over 230,000 securities to trade, but I'm bias though. I don't just trade options on any stock, only the best so...
- I upload my Investors Business Daily (IBD) stocks into my Marketclub portfolio.
- I then go to the alerts section of the site and set up custom alerts that will e-mail me once my stock has produced either a buy or sell signal.
- If I get a buy or sell signal, I log in and look at the stock chart. If the stock has a strong trend score, and I like what I see, I'll then look up the option chain for that particular stock.
- If all goes well, the next day I will enter the trade and again set up alerts to let me know if the stock starts trending against me.
- In addition, each night my entire portfolio is analyzed by Marketclub's software and I receive an e-mail letting me know how all of my stocks are doing trend wise.
If I see anything promising, I may put it on my stock watchlist for the week and may not even wait for a trade triangle signal. I would use a few technical indicators to guide me into the trade.
I'm still getting used to trading with the assistance of a computer. It still feels weird and it's taking me awhile to fully trust a system like this.
I can clearly see that the trading signals work, it's just that I've been trading the old fashioned way for so long it is hard to make the shift.
***What helped my confidence is that I was able to back test the trading signals and that increased my confidence in the service.
The buy and sell signals are never removed from the charts so you can go back in the past (back test) to see how well they worked.
Here's a quick note from the help section on the site:
***"The triangles will always be produced regardless of trend strength. The triangles should be used when you have significant trend strength. You can use the Trend Analysis Score or other technical analysis studies to ensure the trend strength is appropriate for trading. For example, if a market is in a sideways motion, the triangles will still be produced even though you may want to be on the sidelines for that particular market.***
I couldn't have said it better myself. I do in fact use the trend analysis score and only trade in trending markets.
Whenever I can squeeze in some free time, I usually try to enroll in one of the 35 audio seminars they have available on the site. You even get a PDF workbook to go along with each class.
One of the readers of this site has enjoyed the service so much he sent me this testimonial:
First Name: Andy
Location: New Zealand
Comment: "Hi Travis,
Hope you are recovering well from your surgery. I'm really enjoying Investors.com and Marketclub and continuing to learn heaps from your website..."
Andy didn't have the luxury of reading this Marketclub review. He took a leap of faith and now he is reaping the rewards.
I know it's a good service, but sometimes it helps to hear it from other people. Here are more testimonials about the service.
With that being said let me do a quick Marketclub Review via video:
This Marketclub review would not be complete without a list of likes and dislikes.
Here are a few of my likes and dislikes summed up:
- They don't really cater to option traders so you have to be creative in how you use the service
- Either their option chains don't work or I couldn't figure out how to use them. I gave up, I just look them up in my brokers account
- I wish there was a quicker way to scroll through my stocks in my portfolio. It takes too long to go from one stock to another.
- There is no quick start guide. When you first join you are looking at an enormous amount of information and you don't quite know what to do with it
- They have several new member videos to get you up and running with the service
- The enormous amount of information available on the site
- Their buy and sell signals are accurate enough to make a profit
- They are constantly looking to add new tools and they provide weekly market analysis videos
- Customer support are very easy to get a hold of and were very pleasant when I talked to them over the phone
After performing the Marketclub review I decided to give Marketclub a rating of 8/10 and highly recommend it to others. This says a lot about the service because I'm very slow to trust people marketing trading tools.
I've been burned/scammed so many times in the past, I'm always a little slower to warm up to people.
Adam Hewison also has my respect because of the promises they make to YOU.
I enjoy using the tools and they work for me, but that does not mean it will work for you. The only way to find out is to try out the service for yourself.
Use MarketClub's Trade Triangle and other online tools risk-free for a full month and see the difference it can make in your own trading!
To arrange a Risk Free 30 day test drive, visit the link below:
Don't be left out, Join Marketcub Today!
To Your Success, Trader Travis
P.S. Don't forget that the readers of my site who join Marketclub will receive a quick start guide that I created. I mainly created it to help myself navigate quickly around the site and then I realized that others could benefit from the knowledge.
To receive the guide just fill out the form below and I'll send it right over.
Return to the top of this page, "Marketclub Review"
Return to Learn-Stock-Options-Trading.com
All things Market Club: The links below take you to all the articles I wrote about the Market Club Trading Service: